Financial Planning is about focusing on your life goals and aspirations, and ensuring that you have the financial means to achieve them, on schedule.
At Waypoint Financial Planning our aim is to develop trusted relationships, and give you the confidence to have the life you want. We do this by listening, and delivering financial advice that is professional, independent and totally client-focused.
All advisers in Waypoint Financial Planning are Certified Financial Planners (CFP®), the prestigious financial qualification, governed by the Financial Planning Standards Board (FPSB). All Certified Financial Planners agree to abide by a strict code of professional conduct, and an ongoing annual education program.
Our holistic approach is based upon over 30 years of knowledge & experience in wealth management, taxation, retirement planning, risk management and mortgage advice. As a result, we can provide our clients with a fully integrated financial & tax planning solution and so help you and your family enjoy the fruits of your hard work.
- We all have dreams or goals for the future but we can’t forget to enjoy the journey too. Life isn’t a dress rehearsal.
- All paths and goals are different. So the advice has to be different. That’s OK.
- Waypoint is uniquely positioned to held you identify and achieve your goals while getting on with your life.
- We have the blend of skills (Certified Financial Planning/Legal/Tax/Investment/Life & Pensions/Banking), a bespoke approach, and we use cutting edge technology
- We work with you to identify your goals and the path though which you can achieve them.
- We’re travelling that path with you adjusting/ tailoring your plan as needs or circumstances change – we’re there throughout the journey….whenever you need us.
Using cutting edge technology, accessing appropriately diversified portfolios, matched to our client’s financial and tax profile, rebalanced as required in a cost effective manner, & regularly reviewed.